- Available in a choice of colours and leather types to suit your taste
- Our Tri-Support Spring system adds comfort, durability and assists in keeping your lounge in perfect shape
- Modular design with multiple pieces allows you to create your perfect lounge
- Solid timber frame for extra strength
- Optional matching ottomans allow you to sit back and relax
- Available in a choice of left and right-hand configurations
- Supportive foam seats with Dacron wrap and box springs for a comfortable and durable sit
- Top grain leather used on all high contact areas with a matching material used elsewhere
- Includes a 5 year structural guarantee for added peace of mind
Width Depth Height
1 x CARMEL LEATHER ARMCHAIR 116cm 96cm 70cm
1 x CARMEL LEATHER THREE SEAT SOFA 213cm 101cm 72cm
1 x CARMEL LEATHER TWO SEAT SOFA 175cm 101cm 72cm
1 x 88cm 46cm 20cm
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping to England Mainland. Most of our sofas take 14-20 days to deliver.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.